CfOD offers a range of career coaching and career transition support services for executive, senior and middle managers. CfOD offers a comprehensive range of career coaching and planning services. Our career coach will work with you on a variety of activities to help you:
- Assess your skills.
- Understand your values and motivators.
- Understand your personality and style.
- Determine preferred organisation environments.
- Develop strategies to manage your career development.
- Develop action plans to overcome gaps in skills that may be preventing you from achieving your potential.
- Increase your confidence.
Our consultants will work with you to develop a resume that is up-to-date, that reflects your strengths, contributions and achievements, positions you with a positive, confident profile, and effectively addresses selection criteria.
Our consultants will coach you in interview techniques, giving you the opportunity to practice these skills through mock interviews. You will learn the types of questions likely to be posed, ways to answer them, and how to manage the non-verbal aspects of the interview.
Re Envisioning Retirement
I work with men who are moving into their third act and starting to re-imagine retirement. They have realised that they have wisdom to share and energy to spare and would benefit from a navigator to guide them through these new uncharted waters.
And help them find a destination that they have not yet have envisioned"
Our programs are customised to your specific circumstances and the process is tailored to your outcomes.