Established in 1998, The Centre for Organisation Development provides end-to-end organisation development solutions.
We are committed to developing sustainable relationships with our clients and are proud to work, with a wide range of prominent Australian organisations including private companies, government agencies, health, education and not-for profit organisations.
Our mission is to provide an organisation development resource that facilitates change towards a positive work culture. in other words, we take care of the human side enterprise.
What informs our practice?
Organisation Development is a dynamic values-based approach to systems change in organisations and communities. our professional practice supports the development of strong sustainable cultures, effective leadership and authentic dialogue so that individuals and groups can be productive, effective and healthy.
As OD Professionals we value:
- Appreciation of the interconnectedness of systems
- Inclusion of people, ideas, perspectives and cultures
- Continued improvement and innovation in organisations
- Participatory approaches to organisational change and management that respect the contributions, dignity and worth of all people
- Collaboration and partnerships with clients
- Cooperation and support among colleagues
- Ongoing personal and professional development and learning
- Knowledge of self and understanding of one's impact in the system
In October 2009-2018, we will celebrate our 20th birthday. In that time, CfOD has developed an enviable reputation for excellence in our field. we have significant in the following areas:
- Leadership Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Organisation Culture Reviews
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Team Strengthening
- Learning & Development Solutions