For Leaders, People Managers, Project & Program Managers in the VPS, Local Government and Higher Education.
Are you increasingly required to navigate more complex community and organisation landscapes with increasing demands for more - more productivity; more efficiency; more success?
Are you noticing that your teams, groups, stakeholders and communities have increasing expectations for more participation in decisions and directions for programs and policies that affect them?
Are you in positions where you are required to influence outcomes and provide direction without line authority?
You can easily achieve all this and more using effective facilitation techniques.
This one-day Masterclass will equip you with skills and tools to help a group to chart pathways through complex decision making and problem solving by:
- Encouraging generous knowledge sharing, ideas generation and best practice suggestions for real outcomes.
- Driving more focused team and stakeholder planning and problem solving meetings.
- Enabling people to fully participate in forums and group discussions.
- Collectively defining the scope of projects and important program initiatives for greater engagement.
- Clarifying outcomes, roles and responsibilities for delivery.
*Call us to discuss group discounts - 03 9645 4466
The program was fantastic.
The program was fantastic. It provided my staff with the skills required to manage big and complex meetings, from simple ideas of room layout and agenda design to more complex ideas of reading the room to identify potentially disengaged participants.
Expert facilitation is essential for success...
Sometimes, expert facilitation is essential for success and you just can’t leave it to chance.
Margaret helped... improve our facilitation skills.
Margaret helped our team with innovative, effective ways to improve our facilitation skills. The direction she provided has improved our ability to represent the team’s work in meetings.